2019 OCA Oldsmobile Nationals, Wichita KS, June 25-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Oct 3, 2018
Rolla, MO
There's not a lot of online info right now, but the 2019 OCA Nationals are in Wichita KS, June 25th-30th. I will update this thread as I learn more.

I'm like 3 hrs away, so there's no real excuse for me not to turn up. Hopefully I'll see some of you there.

The only info I can find so far is hotel info, and I don't know if its sold out already or just too far in advance....

https://www.oldsmobileclub.org/news/414615/Wichita-2019-nationals-Hotel-information.htm

Kennybill

Oct 3, 2018
Braceville Ohio
I plan on going. I hear it's either indoors or under cover. Hopefully that's not misinformation. I was at Gettysburg this year, what a mess, rain, rain and more rain.

GP403

Administrator
Oct 3, 2018
Rolla, MO
well, I will be there Thursday thru Sunday. Staying at the Drury which is also basically attached. Signed up for the welcome and awards banquets so I can get my schmooze on with all you fine Oldsmopeople. Won't be putting Betty in the show since she's hardly big show ready. Need to get with them and find out if I need any sort of media creds to film etc. inside....

Hope to see some of you there! Consider this the official Oldspower thread for the event...

GP403

Administrator
Oct 3, 2018
Rolla, MO
so wow, I never updated this thread. So I'll be attempting to do live-streaming from the event, starting sometime Thursday and through Saturday. Not "always-on" but I'll be walking the floor, talking to people, showing off cars, etc. the link for the live stream is :

The page might not be up right away (404), but it will be soon.

If you want to subscribe to the GBodyNation.com YouTube channel, you'll get notified (If you select to) when I'm going live, and when I've archived the streams.

I'll put a big box up on the home page, too. Stay tuned!

Reactions: JAMCAR223

Kennybill

Oct 3, 2018
Braceville Ohio
I used to make lots of swap meets, Oldsmobile shows/meets. I write all these events of the calendar. Last weekend was the Rootstown, OH Sat/Sunday swap meet. It's a joke between my Lady Friend and me, always something comes up. Last Thursday we went to Maryland for a graduation coming back Saturday, Niece had a graduation party here in Oh Sunday. No swap meet for me. Now my Son wants me to come down to South Carolina on June 22 for a week, there goes my plans for the Oldsmobile nationals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts