2019 OCA Oldsmobile Nationals, Wichita KS, June 25-30

GP403

Administrator
Oct 3, 2018
Inola, OK
There's not a lot of online info right now, but the 2019 OCA Nationals are in Wichita KS, June 25th-30th. I will update this thread as I learn more.

I'm like 3 hrs away, so there's no real excuse for me not to turn up. Hopefully I'll see some of you there.

The only info I can find so far is hotel info, and I don't know if its sold out already or just too far in advance....

https://www.oldsmobileclub.org/news/414615/Wichita-2019-nationals-Hotel-information.htm

Kennybill

Oct 3, 2018
Braceville Ohio
I plan on going. I hear it's either indoors or under cover. Hopefully that's not misinformation. I was at Gettysburg this year, what a mess, rain, rain and more rain.

GP403

Administrator
Oct 3, 2018
Inola, OK
well, I will be there Thursday thru Sunday. Staying at the Drury which is also basically attached. Signed up for the welcome and awards banquets so I can get my schmooze on with all you fine Oldsmopeople. Won't be putting Betty in the show since she's hardly big show ready. Need to get with them and find out if I need any sort of media creds to film etc. inside....

Hope to see some of you there! Consider this the official Oldspower thread for the event...

GP403

Administrator
Oct 3, 2018
Inola, OK
... holey moley what have i got myself into lol ... explanation to follow soon hopefully....