Recommendation and Feedback thread.

Eightupman

Oct 3, 2018
Ladson, SC
The previous edition had a feedback section for guys to "rate" transactions between buyer and seller. Come to think of it, I see this edition doesn't even have a "For Sale" section at all though. Is that going to be added, or no For Sale at all here?

Also I'd like to have a thread for product recommendations. MANY people think OPGI, Year One or Fusick are the ONLY resources for parts. Thinking MAYBE a vendors list with links at the minimum.

Reactions: GP403 and Rktpwrd

GP403

Administrator
Oct 3, 2018
Rolla, MO
I will add a classifieds forum today, as well as an "Introductions" section. I'll also put the same trader rating addon like I have on GBF. Just haven't got a round tuit, yet. FINALLY got my hackintosh up and running and everything put back in place so I'm ready to get after it now. I figure there's lots to change, I just used what I found from archive.org as a starting point..

Going to move this into the Site announcments section as well.

1bad79

Oct 3, 2018
United States
So my IPad oldspower symbol is that smiley thing my iphone has the rocket symbol what’s up with that is was a rocket for a minute on the pad any ideas?
D671D496-C1B8-4C08-8B73-FDC49369CF8E.png

GP403

Administrator
Oct 3, 2018
Rolla, MO
Thats a ( parentheses, look at the title on the home page it says (THE NEW) etc. etc. so its just putting that on there. It just hasn't picked up the icon. If you load the page a few times by clicking on it, it should change it eventually....

1bad79

Oct 3, 2018
United States
Thats a ( parentheses, look at the title on the home page it says (THE NEW) etc. etc. so its just putting that on there. It just hasn't picked up the icon. If you load the page a few times by clicking on it, it should change it eventually....
It just weird my phone and the wife’s iPad have the rocket icon but this one isn’t switching I’ll keep clicking on it

Latest posts