Wiring AC relay after CCC delete.

Domterry12

Feb 1, 2024
Hi, glad there’s a forum like this for guys like me!
I was doing some research about removing the CCC system since I’m removing my 307 and putting an LS in my custom cruiser wagon. I’m going to be removing the standalone engine harness and the ECM and I see that even if I left it. The AC wouldn’t work because the TPS in the car won’t exist. I read this from Christopher from tampas article and it said wiring the AC relay to work without the CCC is easy, but I don’t know how haha. So his article said to come here to this forum
So here I am, asking if I remove the CCC system and ecm, how do I wire up the AC system to work. 86 custom cruiser wagon.

Thanks
Dom

Olds 307 and 403

Oct 4, 2018
Melville, Saskatchewan
I believe it just needs grounded. It grounds through the ECM. The LS swap is meh to me. Their low end is embarrassing stock in trucks. I have drove many, all the same. Our 6L 3/4 ton 4x4 is useless below 3500 rpm, doesn't come alive till 4000 rpm. It can't pull the valley hills as well as the V6 in my Challenger, no light weight at 4100 pounds. Considering it has about 200 more ft-lbs of torque, it should kill it, it does not.