Administrator
Oct 3, 2018
Inola, OK

GP403

Administrator
Oct 3, 2018
Inola, OK
Did you remove SOME of the errors at least? LOL
No. Like I said, I just duplicated it. If its full of errors, we should correct them. Post corrections in this thread and I'll update it as needed. This was about the only complete copy of it I could find out there. *shrug* I will freely admit that I am no Olds expert and have no idea what errors there are.

Oct 11, 2018
South Carolina
There's several errors. The FAQ was built off several EMAIL newsgroups and other places on the web many moons ago. There was a lot of "copy and paste" with some things taken out of context and applied to other years of the same model, etc., when in fact some details had changed. But there was no regard to independently vetting the information. It was a noble attempt to assemble various Olds knowledge, however flawed it may have turned out.

GP403

Administrator
Oct 3, 2018
Inola, OK
Now's the chance to set it all right. Were the corrections part of the old site or published anywhere else?

Oct 11, 2018
South Carolina
I submitted several corrections but there wasn't much of an appetite to change it. A few changes were done, some change requests simply vanished to wherever that one sock in every laundry load ends up....