Olds 307 and 403

Oct 4, 2018
Melville, Saskatchewan
Welcome from Melville, Saskatchewan Canada

Reactions: crazymathlefou

Kennybill

Oct 3, 2018
Braceville Ohio
Welcome from mid-U.S.A the State of Ohio. Probably not to many Oldsmobiles around Paris. I'm sort of familiar with Paris from watching the Yellow Vest protests. When it first started I watched every Saturday. Your winters seem a little milder than Ohio. I hope this virus isn't hitting France to hard. Ohio is doing okay. What model Oldsmobile do you have? Later, Ken

crazymathlefou

Mar 23, 2020
Welcome from mid-U.S.A the State of Ohio. Probably not to many Oldsmobiles around Paris. I'm sort of familiar with Paris from watching the Yellow Vest protests. When it first started I watched every Saturday. Your winters seem a little milder than Ohio. I hope this virus isn't hitting France to hard. Ohio is doing okay. What model Oldsmobile do you have? Later, Ken

Hello Kennybill thank you very much for your following and support to yellow vest. Yes people is very angry with gas prices, taxes and welfare support by government. what do you like about these movement ? have you planned to travel in france soon ?

I've travel to US two times in florida and south alabama, i've great friends in FL. maybe do the north and midwest of the country in the future.

Our winters are soft in paris ( not snow these year )but much harder on the east of the country ( germany frontier ).

Unfortunately not oldsmobile actually but by past i had a 76'seville with 5.7 olds.

We have some olds but it's very uncomon here. Many people have 5.7 diesel but they don't take care and know how to maintain these tick beast. i'm looking for maybe doing a gas conversion.

Best regards !

Latest posts