HELP Need a big favor! - YouTube Subs needed!

GP403

Administrator
Oct 3, 2018
Inola, OK
So, I'm getting stuff prepped for the OCA Nationals, and decide hey I need to test this live streaming stuff again bc you know you can't test enough and WTF do I discover?

That YouTube has put a NEW POLICY that channels with less than 1000 subscribers CANNOT do mobile live streaming. WTF YOUTUBE WTF

What I need, is for you and anyone you know, to subscribe to the GBodyNation youtube channel. Yes there are zero videos and zero subs at the moment. I had figured "hey I'll just use this event to kick start it, throw a couple of things up there beforehand and see what happens." UP YOURS GOOGLE. How the hell is a new channel supposed to get off the ground with crap like this in place anyway....

Here's the channel URL. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1naC2Fxc4_zKso__dNgoiA

Even if we don't hit the 1000 sub mark, I think I can still make it work with a little tom-foolery and going around through different apps etc. but yeah, PO'd right now.

Many thanks in advance, and hopefully this doesn't throw a giant monkey wrench into the works. Livid right now is an understatement.

GP403

Administrator
Oct 3, 2018
Inola, OK
I'm gonna steal some of y'alls pics for this too btw. thx! :D

DR HURST 84

Mar 27, 2019
Belleville, MI
So, I'm getting stuff prepped for the OCA Nationals, and decide hey I need to test this live streaming stuff again bc you know you can't test enough and WTF do I discover?

That YouTube has put a NEW POLICY that channels with less than 1000 subscribers CANNOT do mobile live streaming. WTF YOUTUBE WTF

What I need, is for you and anyone you know, to subscribe to the GBodyNation youtube channel. Yes there are zero videos and zero subs at the moment. I had figured "hey I'll just use this event to kick start it, throw a couple of things up there beforehand and see what happens." UP YOURS GOOGLE. How the hell is a new channel supposed to get off the ground with crap like this in place anyway....

Here's the channel URL. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1naC2Fxc4_zKso__dNgoiA

Even if we don't hit the 1000 sub mark, I think I can still make it work with a little tom-foolery and going around through different apps etc. but yeah, PO'd right now.

Many thanks in advance, and hopefully this doesn't throw a giant monkey wrench into the works. Livid right now is an understatement.
I just subscribed!

Reactions: GP403