My latest friend

Kennybill

Oct 3, 2018
Braceville Ohio
I'm always trying to find ways to save my back. Some of my "Friends" are a two post lift, cherry picker in each building, transmission/rear end jack for the lift, hydraulic table and having everything on dollies.
I was looking for a truck crane/lift and I came across this truck crane. Even though it was suppose to take 30 for delivery, it came in 7 days. Easy to put together and the pieces are manageable. I didn't think my Silverado receiver was low but I drilled five more continuation holes in the lower support legs (two) for the lynch pins. With a load on it (turbo 400) it takes a little effort to pivot it. Probably I'll try to get a roller thrust bearing. Overall I like it.
20190521_101057.jpg

20190521_101122.jpg

Reactions: Olds 307 and 403

Intragration

Apr 2, 2019
Chicago
This is pretty cool, too bad it doesn't have a bit more reach. I guess it's hard to go wrong for the price. Is it height adjustable? It looks like it would be just a little too high and a little too shallow to use with my barn door Suburban.

Kennybill

Oct 3, 2018
Braceville Ohio
Non-adjustable. There are limitations but overall it's pretty handy. You could modify the height to just fit in your Suburban but you'd need to choke it close to the item.

Latest posts