HAPPY NEW YEAR

Kennybill

Oct 3, 2018
Braceville Ohio
Yes it is a Happy New Year. It's now getting back to normal. Son and his "growing" family was up from SC. They have 2 boys and one in the oven. Thankfully my Daughter (Lawyers) family (1 boy and the Princess) live nearby. So they go back to school tomorrow, no more watching Grandkids. I'm back in the garage tinkering around by myself. In the good "old" days there'd always be 3 or 4 car Buddies, all gone now. I have the TV on, Saints vs Vikings, I don't really care who wins. Enjoy the new year.

Reactions: 82cutty

82cutty

Dec 13, 2019
central PA
Yes it is a Happy New Year. It's now getting back to normal. Son and his "growing" family was up from SC. They have 2 boys and one in the oven. Thankfully my Daughter (Lawyers) family (1 boy and the Princess) live nearby. So they go back to school tomorrow, no more watching Grandkids. I'm back in the garage tinkering around by myself. In the good "old" days there'd always be 3 or 4 car Buddies, all gone now. I have the TV on, Saints vs Vikings, I don't really care who wins. Enjoy the new year.
LOL I know the "grandkid duty". Son in Law's stationed at Scotts AFB and was down here Thanksgiving for 10 days. The boys are 3 and 5.
I'm still finding legos over here.

Latest posts