Classifieds Rules Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Oct 3, 2018
Inola, OK
The Classifieds sections here on Oldspower.com are for trading OLDSMOBILE related stuff only. I also ask that you follow a few simple rules here, too:
  • BUYER BEWARE - SELLER BEWARE -- Do your own due diligence before buying or selling anything via the internet. See the disclaimer below.
  • No "price cop" posts. That's great that you don't think its worth the asking price. You don't have to buy it.
  • Please put your location and asking price. IF you don't want to put an asking price, ask people to PM you for the price.
  • There is no minimum post count or anything to use the Classifieds. That may change later.
  • If you are scammed, on either side of the deal, let the me know. Use the trader rating system. I don't like to ban people right away, since the forum can be a channel for communications to possible resolve the issue.
Finally: Oldspower.com and its owner/admin (that's me) will NOT be held liable for any deal that goes south here. Period.

Thanks!

GP403

Administrator
Oct 3, 2018
Inola, OK
Implemented the trader feedback system. In the Classifieds sections, you should see over the thread starters name, something that looks like this.

Screen Shot 2018-10-05 at 10.33.00 AM.png

If you click on that, you can rate that user as a buyer or seller, give your own feedback, and view their ratings/feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.