Cutlass Diecast??

TURNA

Oct 5, 2018
NY
Does anyone make or made a 1:24/5 or 1:18 1981-87 Cutlass die-cast??

I know Revell makes the plastic model, Johnny Lightning and Hot Wheels makes the 1:64 but what about 1:18

Even Buddy-L makes a little one thats a little off.....

I could have sworn I seen the Silver Hurst version at a car show vendor many many years ago but I can't seem to find it.

Jeff Blagden

Oct 11, 2018
winnipeg manitoba
I have a fair size die cast collection and none that I know of except the models and the Johnny Lighting 1/64 in the years you are looking for sorry if I find anything I will let you know have a good weekend Jeff from Winnipeg

70 W32

Oct 8, 2018
China
Ive got a small collection of 1:18 Diecasts, and the only G body Ive come across is the Grand National. If you really want one, you might want to contact someone who does resin cast, to see if they are interested in building a body from resin instead of metal. Years ago, a friend built me a 70 Supreme out of a 442 and Monte Carlo 1/24 kits. We sent it out for casting and got back a beautiful body for approval. Sent it back with a couple minor fixes, and never heard from the guy again. Ive never seen one for sale, so I guess the guy just quit the project.

Reactions: Rktpwrd

Latest posts