1986 Hurst Olds?

Anubis

Oct 4, 2018
West Michigan
Super clean but umm....I think GM made the right decision. IMO, the body cladding has to go and what's up with the plastic shifter? This is a H/O right?

What do you guys think?

69hurstolds

Oct 11, 2018
South Carolina
I had a couple of those kits at one time. Never could find the "right" car to install them, so I ended up selling them both. They actually kinda suck for a conversion kit. Over time, looking back, that wasn't the right way to go. Hideous. And in the video I think he stumbled on the description- if the kit was used on any year other than an 88 Cutlass, you used the "Aero Commemorative" decals. If you put it on an '88, you got to use the "20th Anniversary" decals. It had a decal for the front nose rocket too that simply had "20th" if you put it on an '88. It's really not a good look for the car IMO.

Reactions: Anubis

Olds 307 and 403

Oct 4, 2018
Melville, Saskatchewan
The front bumper skirt is just too flared out, it really ruins what otherwise looked decent. If it wasn't for the front flair I would have put one on my 88, almost bought a kit NOS.

GP403

Administrator
Oct 3, 2018
Rolla, MO
I've seen that car in person at Carlisle a couple years ago. I don't recall if I talked to the guy or not. The kit doesn't do it for me either. Too "IROC"-y for my likes.

Latest posts